Hello everyone, we hope you are doing well. The KCCI will hold its Board election on Sunday, December 3, 2023, at 11:00 AM at the Kurdish Center (4217 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60641). We encourage our members to run for any of the positions on the Board indicated in the form.
If you are interested in holding a Board position, please complete the form by clicking here.
Criteria and responsibilities for a position:
- An individual should be at least one year member to be able to run for board.
- Most communication among board members will be in English.
- Board Members must be in good standing and maintain it by paying their monthly membership dues promptly.
- Board member should be living in Illinois.
- Names of board members will be on official documents, including federal tax forms.
- Board members must have legal status in the USA.
- Elected board member has to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.